little + blue + designs

What is a little blue?

A little blue are the bits of happiness and creative outlets in my life, a collection of things l love and create and a place I hope you will find something to spark your love of the great wide world.
Someday soon my little blue 1951 chev pickup truck will be done and perhaps it will become the...
Further Adventures of the Little Blue Truck

Friday, October 9, 2009

rain don't stop

I have decided it would be best for the rain to just keep going. Never mind the floods it would cause or the hassle for most of the metropolitan workforce. I am looking at the rain and imaging that it would bring the wide spaces of prairie and land to me if it would just keep raining. It could take the cars upon cars of cars and trucks and bikes and things and people and move them tidily somewhere else.

And maybe in the spring the grass would come and roll over the hills and surround the trees the rain didn't take. And maybe it would be all I could want.

No comments:

Post a Comment