little + blue + designs

What is a little blue?

A little blue are the bits of happiness and creative outlets in my life, a collection of things l love and create and a place I hope you will find something to spark your love of the great wide world.
Someday soon my little blue 1951 chev pickup truck will be done and perhaps it will become the...
Further Adventures of the Little Blue Truck

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I am in love... with Nikon...

Four months ago, per my request... I had a camera purchased for me for work use. 
Cameras are expensive. They come in so many different brands, colors and experience levels, that when you view them in row upon row on pricey lens, bases and accessories that the experience of shopping for one can be daunting.  

Lucky me Indianapolis has a wonderful store called Robert's Photography (www.robertsimaging.com). Here you are exposed to a bevy of experet opinions, products and just plain nice people ready to geek out along side of you about photography...

Since my sleek and sexy Nikon D60 limited gold edition has entered my life... thing just haven't been the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment