little + blue + designs

What is a little blue?

A little blue are the bits of happiness and creative outlets in my life, a collection of things l love and create and a place I hope you will find something to spark your love of the great wide world.
Someday soon my little blue 1951 chev pickup truck will be done and perhaps it will become the...
Further Adventures of the Little Blue Truck

Thursday, October 1, 2009

salutations

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a graphic designer and artist from Indiana, who wanted a place to showcase my creative pursuits.

My hope is that you enjoy my work and come back to see what's new.
~kelly













A deep breath of autumn air in to take in the first few days of fall.
I love this time of year, the smell of smoke in the air from leaf piles. Pumpkins and gourds, sweaters get shook out and boots emerge from summer seclude.
I hope you all take the time to smell
the leafs.

No comments:

Post a Comment