little + blue + designs

What is a little blue?

A little blue are the bits of happiness and creative outlets in my life, a collection of things l love and create and a place I hope you will find something to spark your love of the great wide world.
Someday soon my little blue 1951 chev pickup truck will be done and perhaps it will become the...
Further Adventures of the Little Blue Truck

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

new hair

Every woman loves having her hair cut. If you don't... then you haven't found the right match between you + salon + stylist. I urge you to keep looking. 

I love the feeling of lightness that accompanies the soft swoosh of scissors. I love the soft piles of hair that fall to the floor, I pretend that I can remember them when they were new and close to my head. How over the months they were present for all the moments of my life in between until they are only fluffy cut mementos of the years of baggage that  I can now leave behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment