little + blue + designs

What is a little blue?

A little blue are the bits of happiness and creative outlets in my life, a collection of things l love and create and a place I hope you will find something to spark your love of the great wide world.
Someday soon my little blue 1951 chev pickup truck will be done and perhaps it will become the...
Further Adventures of the Little Blue Truck

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

maybe... the point of all of this will change. maybe this is my coming to terms with all things location. and yet pause. what the hell does that mean. a coming to terms with anything is better suited to itself when it is called a coming to a understanding that does not necessarily come to any kind of resolution. and yet... I digress.

I am turning 30 this year. I have yet to establish a meaningful romantic relationship with anybody in my life. I am dissatisfied with my weight, I believe is blogger speak for I view myself as fat, and just before Christmas this year I was laid off. ba humb bug?


No comments:

Post a Comment